listen to the latest podcast audio blog 5:00 min

THE WELL HAS ITS FIRST MEETING IN A NEW BUILDING

Monday, June 7, 2010

God doesn't have plan "B" only plan "A"

When the Father sent Jesus to pay for our sins he wasn't trying to fix a problem that He lost control of. Sin entering the world was not God's desire...but in His sovereign all knowing way he still knew what was going to happen. He already knew how to fully love us and what it would take to fully love us...in spite of us...

Love takes risks.

Jesus is The Lamb slain from the foundation of the world.-Revelation 13:8

He Had our salvation taken care before we even entered a world of sin and depravity. that is why he loved us while we "were yet dead in our trespasses."

Grace is bigger in not only in what it accomplishes...but in when it accomplished it...before I was even a twinkle in my daddy's eye.

2 comments:

  1. The beautiful simplicity of Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Aaron! I saw a sign for The Well this morning when I was going to Target and I thought of you. I couldn't remember for sure if that was the name of the ministry you are a part of, so I looked it up online and found your blog through the website. How are you doing? Did you ever find a job? I hope you're doing well! Drop me an email at melaniejohnson113@gmail.com and fill me in!

    Melanie Kliegl-Johnson

    ReplyDelete